Jan and Rick Loy
Encouragement: Supporting others with hope, confidence, courage, reassurance, perspective, inspiration, and strength to joyfully continue the journey.
“That’s what we’re about. We’ve been the grateful recipients of encouragement for as long as we can remember; first and foremost from the Lord, and from so many other caring people. Now we work to share that same kind of encouragement with others. Encouragement comes in many forms…through prayer, living life together, teaching, mentoring, speaking truth in love and exploring the riches of God’s Word for faith and guidance. This life is a challenging journey; it’s far better to make the trip together than to go it alone.” Jan and Rick Loy
“I’ll lift you and you lift me, and we’ll both ascend together.” John Greenleaf Whittier
Jan has been guiding others to greater personal growth for more than 30 years. Her investments in people include…
- Personal coaching / mentoring (Jan is a Certified Master Life Coach and is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and the International Christian Coaching Association)
- Leading life-application Bible studies for business groups
- Public speaking for businesses, churches and civic organizations
- Author of numerous personal growth / development guides and articles
Rick has been leading people in for-profit and not-for profit settings for more than 30 years. His work with individuals and groups includes…
- Training leadership development perspectives and skills
- Teaching Biblical principles for living in both secular and Christian settings (Rick is a graduate of Dallas Baptist University and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary)
- Equipping sales professionals to maximize their skills and productivity in the marketplace.
Jan and Rick have been married for 38 years, are proud parents and grandparents, and reside near Nashville, TN. They co-teach a Bible study group at their home church weekly. They are available to co-facilitate training opportunities in Leadership Development, Interpersonal Relationships, and principles of personal Christian growth as requested.
Latest Sermon Resources written by Jan and Rick
How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Truth Matters
These five sermons by Jan and Rick Loy explore the theme of How Do You Kill 11 Million People? in a Biblical context.